With Toke Livre you have total freedom to only recharge when you need to communicate!
The plan Toke Livre does’t have obligatory recharges! You just need to make a communication each 150 days to maintain your SIM card always active.
|Type of comunication
||Mobile or Fix TT
|Other national networks
- The calls are charged per second after the first minute. The first minute is indivisible.
- The Toke Livre like the other pre-paid plans (VIVA or TT DIAK) can use all the Promotional Campaigns available.
- The Subsidized Plan of calls to the TT network, with cost of $0,09/min, have the validity depending of the amount recharged. To always use the subsidized plan you have to recharge your mobile, having in attention this following chart.
Validity for the subsidized basic plan:
|Amount of the recharge ||Validity (days)
|3 or 5
|7, 10 or 15
- With Toke Livre your SIM card will pass to the barred condition if you don’t make any call, SMS or data in 150 days. In this case, your card with be barred condition for 15 days, and then will maintain the conditions, more 15 days with pass to expired condition until it pass to deactivate.
Example of operation of Toke Livre: Recharge the mobile with $3 and talk during 30 days for $0,09 per minute to TT network. If at the end of these 30 days you don’t make a new recharge, you can continue to make calls but the price of the calls will be $0,15 to TT network. As soon as you make a recharge, you’ll have again the calls for $0,09 per minute.
To change to the plan Toke Livre you can choose the following subscription methods:
- Access to the site TTLive.tl and follow the menu
- Send a SMS with the text “LIVRE” to the number 8302
- Dial *#102# and follow the menu
- Go to a Timor Telecom store
- Call to 172